The newer versions of iPhones, including the iPhone X, and later models don’t have a Home button. With just this little change, most functions have been altered. When it comes to iPhone 11, you need to make use of the Side button to turn it on and off. Also, you can make use of the side button to summon Siri. It implies that if you are a new user of an iPhone 11, you might looking for a guide performing certain functions like turning on, turning off, etc. If you aren’t sure about restarting, you will find help here. Get to know how to restart iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max phones.
How to Restart iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
It isn’t too hard to restart your iPhone 11 series phone. Also, there are a few different ways by which you can restart your device. Let’s explore these different methods.
General Restart simply refers to turning off your device and then turning it on. Follow these simple steps to get the work done.
1. Long press the Volume down button and the Side button at the same time.
2. A Power slider appears on your screen.
3. Release the buttons you were pressing.
4. Move the power slider to the right.
5. It will turn off your iPhone 11 device.
6. After a minute or so, long-press the Side button.
7. Wait till the Apple logo appears on your screen.
8. With this, your iPhone 11 device turns on.
Related: How to Turn Off iPhone 11
Force Restart iPhone 11 / 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
Forced Restart is what you usually do when your iPhone 11 device is frozen. Even if iPhone 11 works faster, you might face issues with the device. It depends on the apps you use and your connectivity. However, certain issues seem hard for iOS to solve. As a result, your iPhone screen will freeze. In such cases, you need to perform the Force restart to bring the device to normal.
1. Press on the Volume Up button and release it.
2. Press the Volume Down button and release it.
3. Press and hold the Side button.
4. Ignore when the Power Slider appears on the screen and continue pressing it.
5. Wait till the Apple logo appears on your screen and stop pressing.
6. Continue holding until your phone screen turns back, indicating that it has turned off.
7. Within a few seconds, the Apple logo appears on the screen again.
8. It implies that the device has successfully restarted.
These are the ways by which you can restart your iPhone 11 series. A general restart can help you solve minor issues with your iPhone. When the device freezes or displays a black screen performing a force restart can help you resolve the issue.
Related: How to Reset iPhone 11
Frequently Asked Questions
* The first thing to do is to press and release the Volume Up button. Then, press the Volume down button and release it.
* Finally, long-press the side button to restart iPhone 11.
Enable Assistive Touch in Settings.
Click the Assistive Touch button and tap Device icon.
Select More and click the option Restart.