As Black History Month is all set to be observed on February 1, 2022, Apple is bringing new, updated collections and exclusive content highlighting black creators, developers, artists, and businesses. It is an annual observance, aka African-American History Month. Lately, Apple released the Black Unity collection for Apple Watch called Unity Lights as a recognition of the event. With this, the user can add the New Unity Lights on the Watch Face to celebrate Black History Month. Apple says that Unity Lights Watch Face and its Black Unity Braided Solo Loop were inspired by Afrofuturism, a philosophy that explores Black Culture. This Watch face offers 2D ray tracing for the first time. Unity Lights comes in the full-screen or circular dial and has a red and green light that emits from the edges of each watch hand.
In addition to this, Apple is spotlighting Black artists in Apple Music, News, Books, and Podcasts, Books, TV, including special episodes of The message on Apple Music 1. Now, learn to customize the same from the below section.
Unity Lights also includes a black and white option. From January 26, 2022, Unity Lights Watch face will be available, and it needs Apple Watch Series 4 or later running with watchOS 8.3 and an iPhone 6s or later running in iOS 15.2.
How to Add and Customize New Unity Lights Watch Face
You will learn to add the Unity Lights on your watchOS as steps at first and then deal with the customization procedure.
To Add Unity Lights Watch Face,
1. Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Go ahead to click on the Face Gallery option from the bottom of the screen.
3. Further, from the New Watch Faces section, choose Unity Lights.
4. Next, select Add to add the watch face on your Apple Watch.
To Customize the Unity Lights Watch Face,
- The users can select between red, green, and black and white colors on the new watch face.
- You can select the Dial between Rectangle or Circle. If you select a circle, the Watch face will look like the Chronograph face.
- You are allowed to add a different style with the pointer for every hour/five minutes.
- In the Circle Dial, you can add up to four complications.
Related: How to Change Apple Watch Face | Customize Watch Face
That’s all about adding the new watch face on Apple Watch. The Black Unity Braided Solo Loop will be available to purchase through Apple’s website and App Store app from on February 1, Tuesday, for $99. And it is compatible with Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 4 or newer. Hope this article benefits you and you shall check our blog for more about Apple products and updates.