There are a bunch of Karaoke apps for Apple TV available. These apps can make your party nights exciting, or if you are looking for some alone time singing, these apps are still quite handy. A Karaoke app is an entertainment app that lets you record songs for already set tracks. These apps have a ton of global music from all the languages across the planet. You can publish your amazing songs on these apps themselves for fellow creators to listen to or make a duet with. This article has listed down the popular Karaoke apps for your Apple TV and how to add them.
Best Karaoke Apps for Apple TV
Some of the Karaoke apps you can use on your Apple TV include the following titles.
When it comes to Karaoke apps, the best and the most popular app is Smule. It has the most number of creators and has songs in whatever language you want to sing in. It also comes with a heap of effects that you can add to your tracks and make studio-quality recordings.
SingIt is a Video Karaoke app available for iOS devices. This is a paid app and will cost you $2.99, but there are no hidden in-app costs once you make that purchase. It supports browsing, and the results are shown in a thumbnail format. By clicking on the thumbnail, you can start a video of Karaoke instantly. You can enjoy singing your pick with SingIt on your tvOS.
Karaoke TV is one of the most user-friendly Karaoke apps for Apple TV. This app has a very simple and user-friendly interface that makes the experience even more pleasant. It even supports singing on platforms like YouTube, so it’s the best app to showcase your singing skills in front of the world. This app costs you $2.99 and is an iOS exclusive.
Related: How to Reset an Apple TV Remote in All Possible Ways
RockIt Karaoke is another worthy mention in this list. It has one of the largest karaoke libraries with over 5000 artists and 20+ genres. You can add your favorite tracks to your playlist and sing them to your heart’s content without searching for them. It also offers a video recording option for your karaoke performances so you can share them on other platforms.
How to Get Karaoke Apps on Apple TV
1. Initially, open the App Store on your Apple TV.
2. On the search bar, enter the Karaoke app name using the on-screen keyboard and search for Smule.
3. From among the list of search results, choose the desired app.
4. Then, click the Get icon to download the app.
5. Once the download is done, Open the app.
6. Follow the prompts to Sign-in with your account.
7. Now, the Karaoke app is all set, and you can start singing your favorite songs on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch YouTube TV on Apple TV in 3 Different Ways
Bonus: How to Get Lyrics on Music App to Play Karaoke
The below procedure will help you see the lyrics on the Music app, which otherwise stays hidden due to the screensaver settings.
1. On your Apple TV, go to Settings.
2. Choose General.
3. Hover to click on the Screensaver option.
4. Turn on the Show During Music and Podcasts option.
5. With this, you shall see the lyrics of the track playing on your Karaoke app.
We have gone through all the popular Karaoke apps for Apple TV. Choose the app that suits your tastes better and enjoy singing your favorite songs on Apple TV. For more such interesting article updates, you shall stay tuned to our blog.