Apple iPhones are better known for their better performances and quality. The iPhone 12 series include iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. They have been incorporated with advanced technology in their making. Also, they exhibit amazing performances in comparison to previous models. iPhone 12 series support a 5G network and have a powerful battery to give it the required backup. These iPhone models from Apple are a little different from previous versions in terms of functions. That is why we might find it hard to perform some of the basic functions in it. In that context, let’s explore how to turn on iPhone 12/12 Pro here in this section.
How to Turn On iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Pro
As turning on any phone or device is one of the most basic functions, we must know about it. Turning on an iPhone 12 and an iPhone 12 Pro is similar as they both belong to the same series.
1. Take your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro in your hand and find the button on the right side.
2. When you find the button, long-press it for few seconds.
3. You have to continue pressing until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
4. It indicates that your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro is turned on.
Related: How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 12/12 Pro in Easy Ways
How to Turn On iPhone 12 Pro/12 that Doesn’t Turn On?
The method mentioned above will always turn on your iPhone. However, it might be the case every time. For instance, your iPhone 12 Pro/12 might not turn on when the battery has run out of charge. If you are turning on your new iPhone 12, then you might not be sure about its battery charge. So, you need to charge your phone and then try turning it on, as discussed earlier. You can charge your phone in either of the following methods.
1. MagSafe Charger
A MagSafe Charger is a specially designed charger for iPhone 12 series. It is a charger from Apple that is wireless and comfortable to use.
2. Using a MacBook
Your iPhone 12 series phones come in the box with a lighting cable. Use this cable to connect your iPhone 12 with your MacBook. Next, connect the USB end of the cable to the USB-C slot on the MacBook.
3. Using an Older iPhone Charger
If you have an older iPhone charger, make use of it. These chargers can charge your iPhone 12 series phones as well.
4. Wireless Charger
If you own a wireless charger, you can use it to charge the iPhone 12 series phone.
How to Force Restart the iPhone 12 Pro/12?
The iPhone 12 series has an advanced design and works 50% better than any other smartphone. But, it won’t rule out the possibility that it might freeze or stop working. It can happen in some rare cases. Then, you might want to turn on your phone with a forced restart. Follow these easy steps for the same.
1. Click on the Volume Up button on the side of the phone.
2. Quickly, click on the Volume Down button on the same side.
3. Press and hold the Side button of iPhone 12 for nearly 10 seconds.
4. Release your finger as the Apple logo appears on your screen.
5. It will turn off your phone, and the screen turns black.
6. If you wait for a few seconds, you can see the Apple logo on your screen.
7. It indicates that your phone is turned on.
You should be careful while doing this as people get confused with the keys they press. If you do it improperly, it might turn on the emergency SOS. However, a forced restart will refresh your phone and eliminate all errors in it. Moreover, none of your data on the iPhone will be lost. For more useful tips and tricks, you shall visit our blog.