iPhone 12 Pro Max is a mind-blowing phone from the latest series of Apple. It is different from the older iPhone models in terms of design and functions. The device feels large on your hand when you hold it. It has incorporated the latest technology in its design and operations. Hence, it works faster than any other iPhones that are so far released. The most noticeable difference is you will not find the Home button on it. With all these differences in design, Apple has made some alterations to perform certain operations. It includes turning it on, turning it off, or restarting the device. Taking that into consideration, you will focus on how to turn on iPhone 12 Pro Max here in this section.
How to Turn on iPhone 12 Pro Max?
If you just bought your new iPhone 12 Pro Max, you need to turn it on to set it up and use it. So, let’s learn in detail about the same.
1. Take your iPhone in your hand and look for the Side button on the right side.
2. Long press on the Side button for a few seconds.
3. Release your finger as soon as the Apple logo appears on your screen.
4. That’s all, and you have successfully turned on your iPhone.
Related: How to Restart iPhone 12 Pro Max in 2 Different Ways
What if iPhone 12 Pro Max Still Doesn’t Turn On?
The above methods will turn on your device without fail. However, if your iPhone 12 series phone doesn’t turn on, you need to charge it. This might be because the iPhone 12 itself has run out of charge. The device doesn’t come with a charger, and you can use one of the following for the same.
1. MagSafe Charger
Make sure your iPhone has enough charge to turn On. Apple introduced the MagSafe charger, a wireless charger specially designed for the iPhone 12 series phones. After it gets charged, you shall try turning it on by following the above procedure.
If you own a MacBook, you can use it to charge your iPhone 12 Pro Max. The phone itself comes with a lighting cable in its box. Connect the cable with your phone and the USB-C slot on the MacBook. Once it gets charged, you shall turn it on without any issue.
How to Turn on a Frozen iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Without a doubt, iPhone 12 Pro Max is the best of all the iPhone 12 series models. The device works around 50% faster and runs the iOS 14. Also, you can get 5G connectivity on the device. However, your phone might still bring you issues that iOS can’t solve. It might be due to bugs, connectivity, or apps you have on your device. In such scenarios, you need a forced restart. i.e., you need to turn on the iPhone after turning it off completely.
1. Start with the press and release of the Volume Up button.
2. Next, press and release the Volume Down button.
3. For as nearly as 10 seconds, press and hold the Side button.
4. Wait till the Apple logo appears on your screen.
5. Further, the iPhone screen blacks out completely.
6. Within a few seconds, the Apple logo appears on your screen again.
7. The restart of the iPhone is complete.
8. Now, you shall turn it On just by pressing the Side button
Those are the two ways to turn on iPhone 12 series phones. The second method can be adopted usually when the iPhone ends up freezing due to internal issues. Hope you found this article helpful. You can find more such helpful articles on our blog.