iPhone 11 series comprises of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The series is different from its older versions and works better and faster. Similar to iPhone X, it lacks the Home button, which otherwise was found on previous iPhone models. iPhone 11 has pretty much the same dimensions and weight as iPhone XR. Also, iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch LCD panel, which displays better colors, accuracy, and brightness. All these changes from older versions of iPhones make you a little confused about performing the basic functions on it. So, a detailed guide to these basic operations will help you to perform these functions. In this article, we will focus on how to take a screenshot of iPhone 11 devices.
How to Take Screenshots on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
If you are new to your iPhone 11 device, you might not be sure about taking a screenshot on it. There is more than just one way to take a screenshot on an iPhone 11 series phone. We have the Volume buttons and the power button on opposite sides of the iPhone 11 device. Both the Volume buttons are on the left, while the power button is on the right.
1. Launch the app or webpage where you need to snap a screenshot.
2. Press the Volume Up button and the Side button simultaneously.
3. Release the buttons after two or three seconds.
4. The screenshot gets captured right after you release your finger.
5. If your phone isn’t on silent mode, you can hear a camera shutter sound.
Related: How to Reset iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11 in Different Ways
How to Take Screenshots on iPhone 11 using Assistive Touch
Using Assistive touch, you can take screenshots with a single hand. Follow the steps provided at the bottom to take a screenshot on iPhone 11 using Assistive Touch.
Enable assistive Touch
1. On your iPhone 11 device, launch the Settings app.
2. Next, choose the General option from the menu.
3. Further, click on the Accessibility option and then on the Assistive Touch option.
4.Further, turn it on using the toggle.
Customize Top Level Menu
The Assistive Touch button looks like a semi-transparent button on your screen.
1. Tap on the Customize Top Level Menu option.
2. Next, click on the Customize icon.
3. From the list, choose Screenshot.
4. On the Assistive Touch menu, the screenshot is added.
5. Tap on any default icon to replace it with a Screenshot icon.
Related: How to Set Up Voicemail on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
Take a Screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro/11/11 Pro Max
Finally, you can take a screenshot with the Assistive button.
1. Launch the webpage or app of which you need a screenshot.
2. Click on the Assistive Touch button.
3. Further, click on the Screenshot button.
4. The screenshot is taken right away.
You can use either way to take a screenshot on an iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max device. Hope you found this article useful in taking a screenshot on your iPhone 11 models. Visit our blog for more tips and tricks for your iPhone.