Synchronizing contacts from iPhone to iPad can be done in few taps with an iCloud setup. With the iCloud setup, you can add, delete or update a contact. The update will be reflected in the apple devices that are synced to the same Apple ID. To sync contacts from iPhone to iPad, follow these steps.
Sync your iPhone Contacts to iPad
Perform the below steps simultaneously on both iPhone and iPad.
- Go to Settings > select iCloud.
2. Select iCloud.
3. Enter your Apple ID and Password to sign in.
4. After signing in, select Contacts and turn it on.
5. select Merge to combine the contacts with the iCloud database.
Your contacts will be synced instantly.
Also see how to Approve iPhone/iPad [3 Easy Methods]
Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad Using iTunes
You can also sync contacts from iPhone to iPad using iTunes. iTunes helps to add and sync data between iOS devices. Before syncing iPhone contacts to the iPad, make sure you have already synced your iPhone contacts to iTunes. If not, open iTunes on a PC and connect your iPhone using a USB to lightning cable. Select Sync with this iPhone over Wifi on the summary tab in iTunes. Your iPhone contacts will be synced. Now follow the steps.
- Connect your iPad to the computer using a USB cable.
2. On the iTunes screen, click the device button and click Info to view the options available for the connected iPad.
3. Select the items (Contacts) you want to sync and click Apply. This will sync the entire contact list to the iPad. If you do any changes to your iPhone contacts, it will be reflected on iTunes. You can later sync your iPad and update the contacts in the same way.
Sync Contacts Using Third-Party Apps
Other than the above-mentioned methods, you can also prefer third-party apps that do the work smoothly. Some of the available iPhone contact managing apps are given below.
You can use any of the above-listed iPhone contact managing apps, that will serve as an alternative to syncing the contacts among iCloud synced devices.
To know more tips and tricks, follow our blog.