iPhone 12 Mini has the best display ever and features a ceramic shield, the tougher smartphone glass. As you know, Apple has introduced new technologies in the development and design of the 12 series. The iPhone 12 series phone will blow your mind with its features. With its advanced A14 Bionic chipset, it can work faster than any other smartphone. Also, it runs on iOS 14 and you can turn on 5G on iPhone 12. The phone is carefully designed so as to support all these features. The same is the case with iPhone 12 Mini. Ever since Apple took away the physical Home button, the users started looking for ways to perform essential functions. In this section, you will learn to reset the iPhone 12 Mini to its factory default settings.
How to Reset iPhone 12 Mini?
You need to reset your iPhone 12 mini if you need to give it away or to trade it. Also, you can eliminate issues like a glitch or frequent freezing of the phone with a proper reset. It is to note that you will lose all the data on your phone after the reset. Whatever be the case, you can reset the iPhone as follows.
Reset with Settings
You can simply reset your iPhone 12 Mini by altering the settings on your phone. Follow these simple steps to reset your iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. From the Settings menu, choose the General option.
3. Scroll down the menu and choose the Reset option
4. Choose the Erase all content and settings option.
5. The phone will remind you that you will lose your contents.
6. Click on the Erase Now option.
7. Enter your passcode correctly on the next screen.
8. Next, click on the Erase iPhone option.
9. Finally, the phone starts to reset, and you need to wait till its end.
Related: How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 12 Mini in 3 Handy Ways
Hard Reset iPhone 12 Mini ( using iTunes)
With iTunes on your PC or Mac, you can reset the iPhone 12 Mini. Follow these simple steps to get the work done.
1. Turn on your computer and open iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone 12 Mini to your PC using a USB cable.
3. Press the Volume up button and then the Volume Down button quickly.
4. Long-press the Side button until the phone reaches Recovery mode.
5. Click on Restore and then on Restore and update on your PC.
6. Further, click on Next and then on I Agree options.
7. Wait till the Apple logo appears on your iPhone.
8. After a couple of minutes, a message states that iPhone is restored on the computer screen.
9. Once again, the Apple logo appears on the screen.
10. Further, click OK on your computer screen.
11. Finally, you can see that your phone turns on again.
To restore your iPhone 12 Mini, you can use either of these methods. After the reset, your phone becomes as good as new. All the content and data on your phone gets deleted. Hope that this article has helped you with the rest of your phone. For more useful articles and tips& tricks, you shall visit our blog.