Twitter has invented an innovative way to connect to people with audio worldwide. Those active on the platform will know the recent feature known as Spaces in Twitter. Initially, Twitter gave only limited access to Spaces. i.e., only to 600 followers back in 2020. Later, Twitter allowed all of its users to use Spaces since April 2021. You can decide to join or host a Space or make the Space publicly available to all Twitter users. You can even add any of your followers to your Personal Space. The feature was brought in a way to bring around all the voices of the Twitter community. You can use the Record option to make a note of your conversation and share Spaces to allow the users to join the conversation. Learn how to record and share spaces on Twitter from the below section.
How to Record and Share Spaces on Twitter
To record and share a Space on the Twitter platform, you need to first create a Space. Follow the below steps to create a Space.
How to Create a Space on Twitter
Twitter allows only the host to have access to the record feature. So, to be a host, you need to create a Space. To do that, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Twitter app on your iPhone. If you don’t have it, you shall get it from the App Store.
2. Tap on the Compose icon from the bottom right corner.
Tip: Alternatively, you shall press the Profile image from the top of your timeline.
3. You can choose any of the three options.
- Everyone – To make your Space available to all the Twitter Community.
- People you follow – Space will only be available to the persons you follow on Twitter.
- Only people you invite to speak – You can invite a specific group of people to join.
4. Then, click on Start your Space to send the invitation or add a specific person.
Related: How to Monitor Snapchat on iPhone in Easy Ways
How to Share a Space on Twitter
1. Tap on the Share icon from the upper right corner on Twitter.
2. There are three options to share your Space: They are:
- Invite via DM – Tap on this option to message the ones that you want to share directly.
- Share via Tweet – You can select this option to share your Space via tweet. You can decide to make this tweet publicly available or only to your followers.
- Copy link – Select this option to copy the link and send it to anyone.
3. Twitter does not block any user from joining your Space. However, you can decide to allow or block them.
So, with these steps, you share the link and connect to people across the world.
Related: How to Remove MDM from iPhone & iPad [Possible Ways]
How to Record a Space on Twitter
Recording Spaces on Twitter are only available to selected users. It is because Twitter is currently Testing the Recording feature. However, the steps below help you record a Space if you have the recording feature.
1. First, you need to set a title for your Space and select up to three tags for the Space description.
2. Then, toggle on the Record Space option.
3. Tap on Start a Space.
4. Now, the Rec icon gets displayed on the screen.
5. Then, you can tap on End to close your Space.
The recorded Space will be available for the host for up to 30 days. In the Twitter recordings, you can see the host, co-hosts, and speakers.
Twitter also monitors the Space to analyze abusive activities. But incidentally, Twitters’s Space has become the best platform to join audio conversations. And to add more to the content, Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms that has built this feature to connect people from all over the world. So, you can try the Space feature and mention the experience in the comment section. And for more exciting tips and tricks, visit our blog.