Without a doubt, we can say social media rules the world nowadays. If you are more on social media platforms, you might have seen the animated GIFs often. A GIF is an image format that you can share easily. It helps others know your fun side and is useful for communicating jokes, emotions, and ideas. GIFs can be made easily from your live photos and videos. They are an excellent way to instruct your audience, and they are easy to relate to. There are a lot of GIF-making apps available like GIPHY, Glycate, and more. If you have an iPhone, you can make or create GIFs quickly in three ways. Check out the below space for details on how to create a GIF on iPhone.
How to Turn a Live Photo into GIF on your iPhone
1. Launch Photos on your iPhone.
2. Select the Live photo you want to turn into a GIF.
3. Then, swipe up from the middle of the photo to open Effects.
4. Now, you can see original Live Photos and then Loop, Bounce, and Long Exposure.
5. Choose Loop or Bounce to see how they look and select the one you like.
6. Further, tap the Share icon to share your new GIF with your friends.
How to Create GIF on iPhone with GIPHY
You can also create GIFs using dedicated GIF-making apps. And you will find a lot of GIF-making apps on the App Store. Among them, GIPHY is one of the best and free apps to use to create GIF. Using the GIPHY app, you can create GIFs in different media types like photos, videos, and other GIFs. In this section, let us learn how to create GIFs using the GIPHY app.
1. First, download the GIPHY app from the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Launch the app and Sign up for a GIPHY account. Your Apple ID can be used to sign up quickly.
3. Tap the Create button from the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Next, choose the Photos icon from the bottom of the display.
5. Now, select the photo you want to turn into GIF from all the live photos and media.
6. If you want to add stickers, text, and effects, you can use the buttons from the bottom.
7. Once you have edited the video, press the Purple Arrow at the bottom-right corner.
8. Then, choose Save GIF from the bottom to save a new GIF on your iPhone.
9. If you tap Share GIFs, you can upload them for anyone to use.
How to Make a GIF on iPhone with Shortcuts App
Using the Shortcut app is another easiest way to make GIF on iPhone. Here are the steps.
1. Install the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. If you have iPhone 12 or later, it comes pre-installed.
2. Launch the app and tap the Gallery button from the bottom right.
3. With the search bar on top, search for Convert Burst to GIF. Click and download it.
4. Now, go to My Shortcuts tap from the bottom of the app.
5. Open Convert Burst to GIF.
6. Choose the Arrow icon from the bottom-right corner to start the shortcut.
7. Now, you will get a photo gallery of the burst photos. From there, choose the burst photo that you want to make into a GIF.
8. Once you have finished, tap Done.
9. Then, you can share the GIF with your friends or save it to your iPhone.
Related: How to Stack Widgets on iPhone to Customize Home Screen
That’s it about creating GIFs on iPhone. You can share GIFs on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest to attract your followers. GIFSs make you more approachable, positive, and direct. For more useful article updates, you shall connect with our blog.