Listening to music or audio wouldn’t be better and great without the perfect headphones. The best pair of earbuds will make sure you get a refined audio experience. Bose is one such noticeable audio equipment manufacturing company that sells headphones along with speakers and wearables. They design headphones for the user’s needs, from wireless to noise-canceling, open-ear, and lots more. If you have bought a headphone from Bose and want to connect it with Mac, you aren’t just one looking for it. The guide even helps out those who face trouble locating the headphones in the Bluetooth settings. Get along with us for detailed info on how to connect Bose headphones to Mac.
Connect Bose Headphones to Mac
Pairing Bose headphone to the Mac computer is easy if you follow the step-by-step guide given below.
- Check if your Mac PC is not paired with any other external Bluetooth devices.
- Put your Bose headphones in Pairing mode.
- To do so slide the power switch of your Bose headphones to the Bluetooth symbol until the indicator blinks.
1. With Mac PC connected to Wi-Fi, hover to the screen’s top-left to click on the Apple icon.
2. Choose the System Preferences option when Apple Menu expands.
3. Navigate to the Internet & Wireless section to click the Bluetooth icon.
Related: See how to Turn Off Find My iPad Without Password [Simplest Way]
Note: If you haven’t paired Bose headphones with Mac already, you should click on the Set up new device button or + button. Choose your Bose headphone on the Bluetooth Setup Assistant screen and click Continue. When asked for the password, use ‘0000’. Select the Pair button next to Bose headphones.
4. Bluetooth is enabled if you see Turn Bluetooth Off status under Bluetooth.
- If it shows Turn Bluetooth On, then click on the button to enable it.
5. Now, Mac will start searching for the available Bluetooth devices.
6. If you could see your Bose Bluetooth headphone under Devices, click Connect button.
7. With this, the headphones will connect to your Mac PC.
8. Now, get back to the System Preferences window and select Sound.
9. Highlight the Output tab and choose your Bose headphone.
- You can click on the slider on the output volume section to adjust the volume level.
10. Press the Red button from the top-left corner to exit out of the Sound menu screen.
Also see how to Uninstall Origin on Mac in 2 Easy Ways
How to Fix Mac doesn’t Find Bose Headphones issue?
- At times, you will not find your Bose headphones under Bluetooth settings. In such a case, turn off and turn on the Bluetooth on both Mac and headphone. Also, you can turn off your headphone, turn on, and put it in pairing mode.
- When that doesn’t resolve the issue, it means the Bluetooth profile list on your headphone is full. You may have to reset your headphones to delete the profiles.
- Turn off your headphone.
- Press and hold the Power icon until you hear the Bluetooth device list cleared.
- Now, remove the Bose headphones from the device it is connected to.
- Mac PC will now discover the headphones.
That was all about connecting Bose headphones to Mac PC. For more interesting tips and tricks, follow our blog.