Apple devices are always best and handy to use. Apple TV is the best streaming device that lets you have a wonderful streaming experience. It supports many streaming apps, which you can just download from the App Store. Apple TV comes with the Siri remote for easy navigation. Further, you can listen to millions of songs with Apple Music on Apple TV. The Apple TV interface is very user-friendly, and you can set up the device quickly. You can operate Apple TV from your wrist if you aren’t aware. Yes, it is possible if you own an Apple Watch. Just like Apple TV remote, you can navigate on Apple TV with the Remote app available on the Apple Watch. For that, you should first pair your Apple Watch to Apple TV successfully. If you don’t know still how to connect Apple Watch with Apple TV, get into this article.
How to Connect your Apple Watch with Apple TV
On your Apple Watch
1. Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to get the home screen.
2. Select the Remote app.
3. Further, tap on Add Device, and a Passcode will display on the watch screen. Make a note of it.
On your Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and press the Menu button on the Siri remote to go to Apple TV’s home screen.
2. From your tvOS home screen, open the Settings app and select the Remotes and Devices option.
3. Next, tap the Remote app.
4. Then, select your Apple Watch under Pairable Devices.
5. Now, type the Passcode which was displayed on your Apple Watch.
Related: How to Control Apple TV with Apple Watch [Easy Guide]
6. Then, on your Apple Watch, click Done, and now the Apple TV icon will appear in the Remote app as well as on your Apple Watch.
Note: If your Apple Watch is not pairing with Apple TV, reboot the watch. If rebooting is not working, go ahead and force restart the Apple TV.
That’s all about pairing Apple Watch with Apple TV. After pairing both devices successfully, you will really love to operate the Apple TV from your wrist. And the new Apple TV 4K offers you the TV together with your favorites Apple devices and services. Hope, the given procedure is clear and easy to understand. If you have got any queries, you shall let us know through comments. For more such article updates, you shall visit our blog.