Apple’s iPad isn’t an exception when it comes to personalization. You can call your device as you like. It is the name of the device that helps others identify your iPad easily. In other words, you can recognize your device on the go with the personalized name. You might have set the device name while setting it for the first time. If you have never renamed it in a while or found a unique name, you can rename your iPad. Check out this space for the procedure of how to change iPad name.
How to Change iPad Name?
Follow the step-by-step procedure to change the iPad name.
1. On your iPad, launch the Settings app.
2. Scroll down to choose the General tab.
3. Navigate to click on the About option available at the top.
4. Tap on the Name tab and use the X icon to erase the current name.
5. Now, you shall enter the new name for your iPad using the screen keyboard.
6. Press the About option at the top to save the new name.
7. Press Return, and with this, your iPad name gets renamed.
Also, see how to Approve iPhone/iPad [3 Easy Methods]
That’s simple and straightforward to rename the iPad name. For more such useful tips & tricks, check out our blog.