CNBC is an entertaining and popular TV channel that allows you to watch CNBC live, on-demand videos, full episodes from shows, and more through various devices. CNBC is compatible with Apple TV, and if you want to watch any content, you can directly get it from the App Store. The CNBC app is all you need if you want to know about the latest business news or any financial matters. It neither has login in process nor does you need to create an account if required. However, you can use this app with cable TV provider subscription.
How to Install CNBC on Apple TV
CNBC is officially available on the App Store. Here are the steps to install the app on Apple TV 4k and HD models.
1. Before installing the app, ensure your Apple TV internet connection is stable on Apple TV.
2. Now, navigate to the App Store on your Apple TV.
3. Search for the CNBC app to find it on App Store.
4. After finding the app, click the Install button to get the CNBC app on your Apple TV.
5. Once installed, tap the Open button to launch the CNBC app on your TV.
How to Activate CNBC on Apple TV
After downloading the CNBC on Apple TV, it’s time to activate the app on Apple TV.
1. To activate CNBC on Apple TV, launch the app from the apps section.
2. Now, navigate to the Settings option in the main menu.
3. Then Sign in to your Apple TV using Cable TV provider Credentials.
4. After that, the activation code will display on your Apple TV.
5. Next, navigate the CNBC website and select your TV provider.
6. Here, correctly enter the activation code you received on your Apple TV.
7. Choose the Continue button to proceed and check your TV provider account.
8. Finally, you are ready to stream your favorite content on CNBC on your Apple TV.
How to Watch CNBC on Apple TV Without Cable
You can watch CNBC with some of the best live streaming apps. But to add CNBC on Apple TV, you must pay the Subscription fees for those streaming services. Choose any apps as per your wish to watch.
Fubo TV is one of the most popular American streaming channels. It permits you to stream almost all sports channels like NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, etc. Apart from that, you can also watch content like series, movies, etc. Its Subscription plan costs $69.99 per month for over 120 channels, and it also offers a seven-day free trial, and then the Elite Subscription plan costs $79.99, and you can watch 53 channels.
YouTube TV brings the best of all the TV, and it is well known for its latest new clips, unlimited DVR storage space, on-demand videos, and more. It also offers almost all the major sports channels to watch, including NFL, NBA, MLB, and more. The recording option is available in this app, so you can watch it later. If you are a tennis sports lover, you can choose this app. Its Subscription plan costs $65 per month, and by sitting at home you can enjoy watching sports with your family and friends.
These are the possible ways to watch CNBC on your Apple TV. If you have the latest models, you shall download and install them directly. Even otherwise, you shall stream it using any streaming service.
CNBC is an entertainment package, and it costs $69.99 per month.
If you want to watch CNBC live online, you can use DirecTV Stream, Sling, fuboTV, YouTube TV, and more.
You can watch CNBC for free if you go to NewsLiveOn.com, which permits you to watch the content for free.