Apple Watch is one of the best products from Apple Inc. It offers plenty of features to make our work easier. By pairing your Apple Watch with your iPhone, you can receive calls and notifications on your Apple Watch. However, it is vital to use the correct brightness level to protect our eyes irrespective of the smart device. Apple Watch isn’t an exception, and viewing its screen that is too bright or too dim may hurt the eyes. Since Apple Watch doesn’t come with an ambient light sensor for automatic brightness, we must manually adjust or change the brightness level. You can adjust the brightness level both in your Apple Watch and on the Watch app on your iPhone. Adjusting the brightness will let you have a great viewing experience. This blog will guide you on how to adjust screen brightness on Apple Watch.
How to Adjust Screen Brightness on Apple Watch
1. Unlock your Apple Watch and go to the Settings app.
2. Navigate down and choose the Brightness & Text Size option.
3. Tap on the Sun icon on either side to increase and decrease the brightness as your preference.
4. You can also use the Digital Crown of your Watch to adjust the brightness. Carry out steps 1 and 2 and click on the Brightness option.
5. Now, rotate the dial to increase and decrease the screen brightness.
FYI: You can dim your Apple Watch at night to save some battery. In addition, it won’t hurt your eyes and sleep pattern.
How to Change Brightness on Apple Watch from your iPhone
1. Tap on the Watch app on your paired iPhone to launch it.
2. Scroll down and tap the Brightness & Text Size option.
3. Under the Brightness section, choose to increase or decrease the brightness by sliding right or left.
4. As you adjust, you can see the result on your Apple Watch.
That’s all about changing the brightness of your Apple Watch. Upon doing so, you are not only protecting your eyes, and rather you save the battery of your Apple Watch. You can adjust the brightness higher in the daytime and lower down at night. It can be done in a few seconds with the steps given above. We can expect the ambient light sensor soon in the future.
Note: If you find Apple Watch screen dark or any Apple Watch brightness problems, you shall go ahead with fixing it up. For this, you shall try to restart Apple Watch and unpair Apple Watch from your iPhone. Then, set up your watchOS again. If that doesn’t fix the issue, you shall factory reset your Apple Watch as the final resort.
Hope this article helps you to adjust the brightness level quickly. Leave your thoughts in the comments section. And share our blog with others to help them know more about Apple products.