AMC is an entertaining TV channel that provides series, movies, live channels, and more. It is mainly known for its award-winning shows like Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Humans, etc. Not only this, but you can also watch the uncut scenes, bonus scenes, extended episodes, etc., with the premium subscription plan. While it is compatible with different devices, this section is limited to installing AMC on Apple TV. Apart from that, you can download the shows on AMC and watch them later at any time, provided your Apple TV has an internet connection. With this, you can even indulge yourself in watching the full episodes, AMC original series, and more.
How to Download AMC on Apple TV
AMC for Apple TV is officially available on the App Store. So, you can easily install the app by following the below steps.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and verify that the internet connection is stable.
2. On your Apple TV home screen, choose the App Store to install the app.
3. Now, input the AMC app name in the search bar to find the app.
4. From the list of suggestions, select the app and click the Get button to install the app on Apple TV.
5. Once installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
6. Finally, you can enjoy watching all the content in AMC on your tvOS.
Note: After downloading the app, the login process is not required. However, if you want to access premium content, then you want to use the Sign in option to watch, and it is necessary to have an account with any of the TV providers.
How to Activate AMC App on Apple TV
After downloading the app on Apple TV, you need to activate the AMC on Apple TV.
1. First, launch the AMC app on your tvOS.
2. With that, you will receive an activation code on the AMC app.
3. Now, navigate to amc.com/activate from a browser on your computer or mobile device.
4. Then, input the activation code you received from the app and tap the Submit button to proceed.
5. Finally, log in with your TV provider and start using the AMC app on TV.
Alternative Method: How to AirPlay AMC to Apple TV
If you consider saving your Apple TV space or don’t want to install the app, then you can use this alternative method which involves screen mirroring to Apple TV.
1. Make sure that your iPhone/iPad and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install the AMC app on your iPhone from the App Store.
3. Within a few minutes, the app gets downloaded, and the installation process will begin.
3. Once installed, launch the app and log in with your TV credentials.
4. Then play any video content you like to watch and hit the AirPlay icon.
5. You will see the list of available devices. From there, choose your Apple TV.
6. Finally, you will see the contents on your Apple TV-connected to your TV screen.
These are the possible ways to stream AMC on your TV. While it is a free app, you can still opt for a premium AMCsubscription and get early access and full season access. Further, the users can access on-demand titles of AMC without any ad pop-ups.
Yes. You can get the app on Apple TV 4k and HD from the App Store.
Yes. It is free to download and stream titles. In addition, you can get the AMC Premiere to stream more titles without ads.
AMC Plus costs between $6.99 and $8.99 per month, based on where you sign up for a subscription.
Those new AMC users can claim seven day free trial with AMC Plus upon signing up directly through the AMC Plus website.
You can watch AMC without cable on Sling, Sling Orange, Fubo, Fubo Elite, Spectrum, Philo, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, etc.
It may be because of the expired subscription. You can renew it to enjoy streaming it on your Apple TV.
Go to Apple TV Settings >> User and Accounts >> [account name] Subscriptions >> choose AMC Plus >> Cancel Subscription >> confirm your action.